Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

Elsie and I returned from a whirlwind tour of the Southeast last week. We went to Conway first, to help with and attend Ryan's younger sister's wedding. If you were there, you know this was a great event and a great time was had by all. Elsie was an 'honorary' flower girl, and got the prettiest little Strausburg dress to wear. The collar is smocked with seed pearls. Unbelievable. I just open her closet to look at it. Thank you, Fancy.

From there Elsie and I road from Conway to my hometown of Birmingham, AL. Elsie had not been to the great state of Alabama yet; and the drive is shorter from Conway than it is from The Woodlands. It made sense. When we were planning the trip. Two weeks and two days later...mama and baby were grateful to be home! We had a great time seeing everyone while we were there.

While on our travels there was a common theme: people liked this blog. So I thought I'd better update it. I am still working Part Time and hating every single second of it. I need to find something that I like to do. I like writing this blog. However, it's not paying the bills. So in an effort to identify what it is that I like to do; I'm going to update here more often.

Also, Elsie had her six month check up last week (she is actually 6 and a half months). She is 11lbs 11oz, and 23 inches long. Still less than the fifth percentile....but definitely progress. We are trying rice cereal as her reflux is still awful.

Love y'all,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment