Monday, May 24, 2010

Overwhelmed and Sleep Deprived

Are not a good combo. I could handle the to do list; if I could sleep. I could sleep if my seven month old would sleep. My child has been such a good sleeper up to this point so I'm not exactly the best living in a constant haze of sleep deprevation.

We are traveling again for the holiday weekend. I am excited to go and see the newlyweds after the wedding. I was picking out a pool book and thought "I have a baby; will I even have time to read a book?" I did buy one. The Carrie Diaries.

Looking on the brightside: the cleaning ladies come this week. The house will be clean when we get home; and I won't have to do it. So I am not only packing but picking up the house so the ladies can clean. Don't you love multi-tasking? Even as I'm writing this I'm doing laundry and thinking about dinner.

So here's to a pool book and a nap :) and maybe getting a tan while I nap?

Love Y'all,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment