Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Still Here!


Elsie and I returned from our pilgrimage to Colonial Beach, VA last Wednesday. We had a great time, and I am so glad I bit the bullet and took her. More pics to come but this is a favorite my cousin Roxanne took. Isn't she cutie patootie? My sister in law gave her the car seat toy; this trip Elsie started using it as a pull up bar. It was a life saver on the 12 hour car ride. Thanks SB!
In other news, we (finally!) received our final bill from the hospital for Elsie's NICU stay. After many phone calls explaining that we SWITCHED insurance plans beginning in 2010, and no WE DO NOT have secondary coverage; they finally got the claims submitted successfully.
At this point, I need to take a moment and thank BCBS. We would certainly be facing financial ruin if we did not have such great coverage. We work hard and are fortunate that both of our employers offer great health insurance. To our friends and families that work at BCBS; think of us the next time you get frustrated in your daily duties. We are why you do what you do everyday. Thank you.
Love Y'all!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment