Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PIZZA!


We are big fans of pizza (really who isn't?). It is definitely one of my weaknesses. This weekend Ryan asked "wanna order pizza?" when discussing lunch on Sunday. Of course I do! This is from a new little pizza joint right down the street from us. Ryan called in our order, and I hear him say "24" and I'm thinking what in the world do we need 24 of? There's only the two of us. He completes the order, so I ask him. He says "Pizza. It's 24 inches."


WHAT?


"The pizza size is 24 inches." To which I exclaim, "you got us a pizza that is two feet in diameter?"


Then it hits him how huge this is.


So when he goes to pick it up, he calls me from the car and says "dude, you are not going to believe how big this pizza is. It almost didn't fit in my car." I laugh and meet him at the door to the garage to see for myself. Indeed, it is huge. The box is almost too big to fit through the door from the garage to our utility room.


I had to take a picture. For reference, it is sitting on top of our stove. :)


We ate pizza for days. I cannot even explain how big the pieces were. Had to share.


Love Y'all,

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment